Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onidere Chapter 85

2 posters

Go down

Onidere Chapter 85 Empty Onidere Chapter 85

Post  armandoh Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Onidere Chapter 85

Ehhh... what can i say... Oh yeah! Sorry for being quite lately... Thats it! Enjoy! XD EDIT: sry about the empty bubble. Fixed.

Raw Provided by: Finestela
Translated by: evans
Cleaned by: Armandoh
Typesetted by: Armandoh

We are recruiting new staff! If you want to apply come here!

Mediafire || Megaupload
armandoh
armandoh
Admin
Admin

https://sevenmanga.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Onidere Chapter 85 Empty Re: Onidere Chapter 85

Post  Sogekral Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Jeez. Was it THAT hard to suggest help to sexyboi? Was it necessarily to begin scanlating on your own? If some scanlating group not releasing for some time it does not mean, that their project was dropped. There are hundreds of other manga. Oneshots, small series, big series. There is always something untranslated. So for what reason are you scanlating Onidere while another group keeps scanlating it by themselves? You could just suggest your help, work in team, be on the credit page and become famous.

Ok. You worked hard and so on. But in my opinion the best way was helping sexyboi or scanlating another manga. Also you need QCs. Please, help sexyboi next time and don't scanlate this series on your own. Hope you will listen to my words. All best in next year.

Sogekral
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  armandoh Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm

I think you dont know. that group said they were not scanlating onidere in holydays. i got some time and thought "hey no onidere in holydays? well if i only do one chapter to not make the fans wait theres nothing wrong right?". really there is no bad intention in there dont minunderstand.
armandoh
armandoh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekral Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

I think you dont know that group said they were not scanlating onidere in holydays.
Well, if you look on the main page of Sexyboi Scanlations you can see this:
Just be patient wait 1-2 more days, and you’ll get your dosage of Onidere. Were also trying to do a decent-quality release using actually decent-quality raws. So, that’s why it’s a little later then usual.
I don't see anything about not scanlating on holidays at all. Yes, today is 29 December, but if you had suggested your help I'm pretty sure the release could be done even 1-2 days ago.

Sogekral
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  armandoh Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 pm

emm r you from sexyboi? a friend requested me to do this dont get a rage because of that. and dont say that its unfair or anything. come to venezuela and you will now what is unfair. my only project in my another group was stolen from some other group and i didnt say anything, im not even stealing anything, so please dont see any bad intentions in here. sure i read bad in the post. stop it already
armandoh
armandoh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekral Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm not saying that it's unfair. Also I'm not saying that you are stealing Sexyboi's project. You are free to choose whatever manga you want. Just trying to point on the best way of scanlating manga that is being already scanlating by another group.

Also I'm not from Sexyboi. Just some time ago was scanlating some stuff and after that I realized some things about beginners in scanlating. Surely, you must keep your job, translate stuff and all, but we all must approach to better quality (in my opinion) and to do that we must cooperate. (You know that stuff, when manga X is being scanlating by some good group Y and one day another rookie scanlation group appears. It's their first (or one of the first) release and of course it has many mistakes (the worst case scenario is when typeset and other stuff is shit), people download it and that good group Y thinks "blah, that chapter is now out, so we won't scanlate it." and at the end poor users are left to eat LQ scans of manga X.)

So to keep our manga society on high level we must cooperate =). I'm just trying to keep Onidere's quality on the best level it could be.

Sogekral
Leecher
Leecher

Back to top Go down

Post  armandoh Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 pm

well at least you r cool now. yeah i get it but im waiting for another group that i make a deal so they could a chapter of my main project and they r taking too long and i was boooored Sad
armandoh
armandoh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down